Packet Pick-up Location & Times
Race site – Boat Ramps off Wilkins Wise Road near Columbus Lock and Dam
Friday from 5-7 pm
Race Day morning from 5:30-6:45 am
Each athlete must have a photo ID at packet pick-up
USAT members must show their USAT cards
USAT Rules for Packet Pick-Up:
ALL athletes are required to show photo ID. NO ID, NO RACE, NO EXCEPTIONS. Every single participant in your race must have a photo ID, this includes all relay participants. Youth athletes without an ID must be accompanied by a parent/guardian with a photo ID. Annual members are required to bring their membership card every time they compete in a USAT sanctioned event. If their card has been lost, they can download and print out a temporary one by logging into their membership account.
Important things to remember during packet pickup:
1. Below is a breakdown of all membership fees:
- Adult Annual Membership – $50
- Adult One-day Membership – $15
- Youth (age 17 and under) Annual Membership – $10
2. Athletes may only pick up their own packets. Under no circumstances may an athlete pick up a packet for another person. All relay members must be present to receive the packet, or split up the relay packet for each participant.
3. If an athlete does not bring a photo ID to packet pickup they have two options:
- Go home to get it
- Have someone fax them a copy of their photo ID
4. If an athlete does not bring their USAT membership card to packet pickup they have four options*:
- Go home to get it
- Find Internet access where a temporary card can be printed
- Pull it up on their smart phone (click for link)
- Purchase a one-day membership for $15 which can later be applied to a membership renewal by submitting a receipt of purchase
*Not applicable to events who have used Real-Time Account Validation (RTAV) registration platforms
5. Athletes that need to purchase a one-day membership must sign the USAT waiver if it was not included on the event registration form or process. Annual members do not have to sign a waiver at packet pickup because they already signed it when they applied to become an annual member.